Clear out your closets and get rid of the clutter!
Organize your home and get paid to do it. There is no limit on the amount of gently-used baby, kid, teen, and maternity items you can sell. However, in regards to clothing we do ask that you keep it below 250. You can hang more than one garment on a hanger and still count that as one garment. Selling is a great way to earn money on things your family no longer uses!
** Mommies, Teens, & Fashionistas: Don’t forget to sell your gently-used purses, handbags, and diaper bags with us as well! We are going to have a special area just for bags.
Come Sell With Us:
- Most Consignors earn hundreds of dollars for their family.
- There is no limit on the amount of good-conditioned items you can sell.
- Sell and get 2 passes to shop early at our Pre-Sale.
- Get a check within 2 weeks after the sale.
General Information/Common questions answered for Sellers about our upcoming Spring Sale:
- Drop-off is Thursday, May 2nd. (You must sign up for a time to drop-off your items after you register)
- You can consign more than 200 garments if they are grouped together on one hanger tagged to sell together. We will be counting hangers.
- Yes, you can consign all seasons!
- There is a $10 consignment fee which we put towards advertising that we take off your total sales at the end of the Sale event.
- Pick-Up Times: Sunday, May 5th (6:00 pm – 8:00 pm).