6. Drop Off & Pick Up
- Drop-Off Times: Thursday, May 2nd (10:00 am – 6:30 pm)
- Pick-Up Times: Sunday, May 5th (6:00 pm – 8:00 pm)
Before You Arrive:
- Schedule a Drop-Off time through your Seller Account.
- Make sure all your items are prepared in accordance with the guidelines in the “How to Price & Tag” section of the website.
- No handwriting on any tags please. Everything is done through our scanners.
- Make sure all clothes are organized by size and gender.
When You Arrive:
- Plan on 30 minutes for Drop-Off.
- Check in first before you start to unload your car.
- Pick up your 2 Pre-Sale wristbands or tickets.
- We will take inventory and look over your items.
- You get to leave and we will place your items on the sales floor.
If you are not donating your unsold items to a local charity, you can come back and pick-up your unsold items during a scheduled Pick-Up time. When you come to pick-up your items, please bring your own laundry baskets or large reusable bags to help with the Pick-Up.
- Please arrive during your scheduled Pick-Up time.
- Check in before picking up your items.
- Check the Lost & Found area for any items that may have lost their tags.
- If you have any tags with an “X” through them, this means that the items were pulled off the sales floor for quality control purposes.
Donating Your Items:
If you would like to donate your unsold items after the sale, it is easy. During the pricing process, you simply select that you would like to donate your item if unsold. We donate everything to local charities that work with local families in need. We will send you your donation receipt no later than 2 weeks after the sale from the charity for your tax records.